Saturday, April 28, 2012

Toast Montclair

Do you like your toast with a cheers or nice and warm with melted butter (yum!)?

I like both, but it's a whole different world of fun at Toast in Montclair, NJ.

Forget the chain restaurants and diners, because you won't get any cookie cutter breakfast, lunch, or brunch here at Toast. Completely unaware of what I was about to find, I recently joined a friend for a long overdue brunch at a place simply picked due to its convenient location and positive Yelp reviews for Red Velvet Pancakes. The name alone provides an air of trendiness and fluff, but needless to say, I wasn't disappointed.  

Cute outdoor seating set the scene, and I didn't even take a step indoors. Chai lattes, cappuccinos, bella nutella (french toast stuffed with nutella), and to-die-for red velvet pancakes made Toast a rare 4 star rating on my list of places to feast in NJ.Prices are moderate - not cheap, but not expensive. Definitely take a look at the menu online before going.

2 comments:

  1. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you


















    Home Skilled Nursing in New Jersey NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.
    Home Skilled Nursing in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete